Olive Oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives (the fruit of Olea Europaea; family Oleaceae), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin.
It is commonly used in cooking, for frying foods or as a salad dressing.
It is also used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and soaps, and as a fuel for traditional oil lamps, and has additional uses in some religions. (Source: Wikipedia)
In this post, I will be teaching you how you can prepare Olive Oil at home, it is very simple to prepare and you can market it and use it to make money or use it at home yourself.
- White Paraffin Oil
- Olive Oil Color
- Paraffin Oil (5 Liters)
- Olive Oil Colour (Yellow)
- Put on the heating system a clean aluminum pan
- Measure your required quantity of white paraffin oil into the Aluminum pan to heat
- Add a very small quantity of olive oil color and allow to be on the heating system for 5 minutes
- Remove from the heating system and allow to cool before packing
That’s all, we are done preparing it, if you have any question or you want to make enquiries, reach us through the comments box, don’t forget to share to your friends too.