- Join me in a WhatsApp training where I will teach you how to make money online, all for free.
Insecticides are substances used to kill insects. They include ovicides and larvicides used against insect eggs and larvae, respectively.
Insecticides are used in agriculture, medicine, industry and by consumers.
Insecticides are claimed to be a major factor behind the increase in the 20th-century’s agricultural productivity.
Nearly all insecticides have the potential to significantly alter ecosystems; many are toxic to humans and/or animals; some become concentrated as they spread along the food chain (Source: Wikipedia).
In this post, I will be teaching you how you can make insecticide at home, please follow the steps carefully.
- Industrial Camphor
- DDVP – 250ml
- Industrial Camphor – 1/10 Kg
- Formalin – ½litre
- Eucalyptus – 200ml
- Kerosene – 4.5litres
- Put DDVP into a plastic container
- Put industrial camphor and stir to dissolve
- Add Eucalyptus and stir
- Put Kerosene and mix together
- Add formalin and mix together before packing
You’ve successfully produced your own insecticide, you can brand it and market it to people or make use of it yourself, if you have any question, drop it as comment.