We are quite aware that scrambled eggs are a good source of protein and I mean, what is a breakfast without eggs? ha ha!
Anyways, let us check out these easy steps to making a delicious scrambled egg…
- Get your eggs (preferably 4), milk, salt, pepper and beat them all together until properly blended. A bowl will be just fine for this.
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in your egg mixture into the pan. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
- Keep cooking i.e lifting, pulling and folding eggs—until thickened and every part is greatly cooked. Remember not to stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Now that we know this awesome recipe, let us spice up our protein intake. cheers!