French toast is a super fascinating recipe which can be taken as breakfast or brunch. it is easy and quick. so let us get to it…
- 5 Thick bread slices
- large eggs (preferably 2)
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Vanilla extract
- Now, you need to beat your egg, milk, salt, spices and vanilla extract.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
- Dip each thick slice of bread into the egg mixture, soaking both sides.
- Place your drenched slice into the pan, cook on both sides until golden.
- Serve hot.
I hope you found these steps pretty simple! Enjoy!