Hair is one of the unique characteristics of mammals, most human however don’t like hairy body except on their head of course.
It is made up of protein known as keratin, and some hair conditions include:
- Alopecia areata
- male pattern baldness
- Female pattern baldness
- Head lice
Here are ways to grow natural hair
1.wash your hair only when necessary, use shampoo that fit your skin and wash with warm water.
2. Allow your hair to dry itself, stay away from blow-drying
This is because blow-drying will cause hair breakage, dry your hair with a thick yet comfortable towel.
3. Make use of shampoo from time to time
Don’t just use shampoo, make sure to include conditioner as this will replenish oil lost from the hair.
4. Take enough vitamin supplement
Vitamin are known to boost hair growth, hence take more of them.
5. Eat enough protein are known to aid growth, that of hair inclusive
6. Avoid tight braiding or weaving
Don’t do tight hair, this causes breakage and damage the hair scalp if care is not taken.
7. Make use of extra-virgin oil
Extra-virgin oil is a good moisturizer for your hair
8. Avoid twisting your hair
This aids breakage in hair as well
9. Sleep with a comfortable scarf and pillow case.
Stop using harsh or coarse accessories on your hair.