Hello, how’re you? How’s the Lockdown treating you? Please be safe!
Some days ago, I wrote something on Standard Chattered Bank awarding new accounts with #3000, lots of people were given the money, if you benefitted from it, this is another one, if otherwise, then utilize this and get the free money.
In this post, I will be teaching you how you can get one thousand naira freely from FCMB, if it works for you, please don’t forget to come back to this post and drop your testimony, it will really motivate us to post more.
FCMB is First City Monument Bank, a registered and trusted bank, so you don’t have to be worried about this.
How To Get Free #1000 From FCMB
If you’re a customer of FCMB and you have an account with them, I’m sorry… You might not benefit from this, they are only rewarding new people that create account with them.
So, I will take you as a new customer that just want to create an account with them.
Open an account online and THEY will credit you N1,000!
To get the free #1,000 naira now, do the following.
- Create an account here
- Click on open an account now
- Choose Get Started
- Fill the form that will be presented to you
- Put your signature photo
- Put your passport photo
- After that you will get your account number.
- Fund your account with #1000
- Download the FCMB mobile app from playstore
- Register and insert your created bank account
- Create your login credentials
- Login and authorize your phone
- Wait for 1 – 2 working days, they will credit the account with #1000
They might send the Otp through mail, so please take note.
The offer starts today 10th of April and FCMB may end/terminate the offer any day anytime without any prior notice, so make your Hay while the sun still burns.
How To Get Your Cash From FCMB
Normally, FCMB won’t allow you to transfer out the money from your account unless you use money to obtain a debit card from them first. But we’ve got a way around that by using the bank’s USSD code, read on:
- Firstly, dial *389*214#
- Put in your FCMB Acct No and create Pin
- Then dial *389*214# again after you create your pin then you can make transfer to any account.
You won’t be able to transfer the whole ₦1000 at once, first transfer ₦900 to your other bank account the use the remaining to buy airtime
Try sharing this with your friends so that they can benefit too, don’t forget to drop your comment(s)
You want to be alerted on stuff like this? Drop your email below