Creating a YouTube Channel
Creating your YouTube Channel should not be as difficult as it may look like. In fact, it is basic and you don’t need any specialist effort to create or develop a fantastic YouTube Channel that will grow one million audiences within couple of months.
Therefore, if you are here on the purpose of learning How to create YouTube channel, then you are in the right-perfect place in the right-perfect time because firstly, this is not only a basic and comprehensive guide, not note on creating a YouTube channel, but also, a walking-through guide from the traditional source of Google itself, on how to grow a YouTube Channel.
Creating a New Channel
Do you know why you can watch and like videos, and even subscribe to YouTube channels online? Because you have a Google account. Yes, a Gmail account.
However, without a YouTube channel, you cannot upload or post videos on YouTube. In short, you have no public presence on YouTube. In other words, you need a YouTube account to upload videos, create playlist, reply comments, get followers and so on. You can do this either with a PC or on your mobile by logging in to the YouTube mobile site
Guidelines on how to create a YouTube Channel
- 1. Sign in to YouTube on a Mobile/Computer.
- 2. Try one of these
i. Posting a comment
ii. Uploading a video (check the camera icon on the top right hand of the screen)
iii. Creating a Playlist
- Immediately, you will be prompted to create a channel (if you don’t have a channel before)
- 3. You will have to use your Google account name and Photo, so you have to confirm it. However, you can decide to use a business name and Logo instead but your activities will still be controlled from your Google account.
- Note: If you are creating a Brand Account, then this is for you.
- 4. Login into your Youtube Homepage on your PC or YouTube mobile.
- 5. Click on the camera icon on the top right of your screen.
- 6. A prompt will come up, kindly accept.
7. Fill out the necessary details and click done.
And you are really done
If you have a question or addition, Please Drop Down below and use the comment box.