- Join me in a WhatsApp training where I will teach you how to make money online, all for free.
In this post, we will be discussing how to bake Banana Bread. Underlying is the the ingredients and directions, happy baking!!!
Do you know Emmanuel Akpe is making millions of naira on WhatsApp using Copywriting? Learn more here
- 2 cups (254 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground
- cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 1/2 cups (340 grams) mashed banana (from about 3 very overripe bananas)
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (113 grams) coarsely chopped walnuts or chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugars, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In a medium bowl stir together the bananas, yogurt, eggs, butter, oil, and vanilla. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just barely combined.
Gently fold in the walnuts or chocolate chips if using, being very careful not to overmix. Spread batter, into the prepared pan.
Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before removing the loaf from the pan to finish cooling completely.
Recipe from handletheheat.